YO Airflow Pro provides differential pressure data for ventilation systems, making it possible to identify when air filters need replacing. Thus, users can make decisions based on objective parameters rather than on visual inspection or scheduled replacement times.
By analysing differential pressure data, it is also possible to control pressure in air conditioning systems, control and monitor airflow and control circulation fans.
The device is used in the HVAC industry, gas boilers, pellet stoves, fuel cells, filter monitoring and heat recovery.
The device communicates wirelessly over LoRaWAN. We are a certified member of the LoRa Alliance, which is responsible for data transmission security.
- Measures differential pressure data in ventilation systems
- Helps identify when air filters need replacing based on objective parameters rather than a scheduled replacement time
- Long battery life
- Sensors available for multiple measurement ranges (standard: from -500 Pa to +500 Pa)
- Very simple, non-invasive mounting
- Secure wireless communication over LoRaWAN
- ISM band selectable for regional needs (EU868, US915, AU915, and AS923)
- Configuration over Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0
- Wide network coverage and low energy consumption
- High-quality product made in EU
• Height: 42 mm
• Width: 88 mm
• Depth: 64 mm
|Colour:||Light grey (RAL 7035)|
|Level of protection:||IP67|
Sensors measuring range
|Measuring range:||-500 Pa to 500 Pa|
|Accuracy:||0,1 Pa + 3% of reading (at temperatures between –20°C and 85°C (-4°F to 185°F))|
|Media compatibility:||Air, N2, O2|
|Measuring range:||–40°C to 125°C (-40°F to 257°F)|
|Accuracy:||±0.2°C (32.36°F) (at temperatures between 5°C and 60°C (41°F to 140°F))|
|Measuring range:||0% to 100%|
|Accuracy:||±2% (at 20% RH to 80% RH)|
|Measuring range:||±180° in X, Y, Z axes|
|Accuracy:||±0.1° (at temperatures between –40°C and 85°C (104°F to 185°F))|