YO Analog makes it possible to monitor devices and processes in automation.
The device has six configurable measurement inputs, each of which can operate in one of two analogue modes: voltage input (0–10 V) or current input (4–20 mA).
The device enclosure has been designed to mount on electrical switchboards or in automation cabinets on standard 35 mm DIN rails. YO Analog is also available in an IP67-sealed enclosure (IP67-sealed enclosure is not adapted for mounting on a DIN rail).
YO Analog operates on a LoRaWAN network. We are a certified member of the LoRa Alliance, which is responsible for data transmission security.
All our devices are made in the European Union.
- 6 configurable measurement inputs
- 2 input modes: voltage (0–10 V) or current (4–20 mA)
- Overvoltage and overcurrent protection
- External voltage detection regardless of polarity
- 35 mm DIN rail enclosure
- Secure wireless communication over LoRaWAN
- ISM band selectable for regional needs (EU868, US915, AU915, and AS923)
- Configuration/reconfiguration over Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0
- Wide network coverage and low energy consumption
- High-quality product made in EU
• Height: 90 mm
• Width: 71.2 mm (4 modules)
• Depth: 58 mm
|Colour:||Light grey (RAL 7035)|
|Installation:||35 mm DIN rail standard|
|Fire resistance class:||UL94 - VO|
|Level of protection:||IP20|