YO Analog makes it possible to monitor devices and processes in automation.
The device has six configurable measurement inputs, each of which can operate in one of two analogue modes: voltage input (0–10 V) or current input (4–20 mA).
The device enclosure has been designed to mount on electrical switchboards or in automation cabinets on standard 35 mm DIN rails. YO Analog is also available in an IP67-sealed enclosure (IP67-sealed enclosure is not adapted for mounting on a DIN rail).
YO Analog operates on a LoRaWAN network. We are a member of the LoRa Alliance, which is responsible for data transmission security.
All our devices are made in the European Union.
- 6 configurable measurement inputs
- 2 input modes: voltage (0–10 V) or current (4–20 mA)
- Overvoltage and overcurrent protection
- External voltage detection regardless of polarity
- 35 mm DIN rail enclosure
- Supported LoRaWAN network type: private or public and connection over ABP or OTAA
- ISM band selectable for regional needs (EU868, US915, AU915, and AS923)
- Configuration/reconfiguration over Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0
- Firmware update over BLE
- Yosensi Configuration Web Tool for convenient firmware updates and device configuration
- Wide network coverage and low energy consumption
- High-quality product made in EU
Sample charts of collected data
• LoRa EU868: to +14 [dBm]
• LoRa US915, AU915, AS923: to +22 [dBm]
• Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE): -20 to +6 [dBm]
• 6 - 30 V DC
• 5 - 21 V AC
• Typical: 80mA (12V DC)
• Maximum: 180mA (12V DC)
|Weight:||• 127 g|
• Height: 90 mm
• Width: 71.2 mm (4 modules)
• Depth: 58 mm
|Colour:||Light grey (RAL 7035)|
|Installation:||35 mm DIN rail standard|
|Fire resistance class:||UL94 - VO|
|Level of protection:||IP20|