YO CoMod is equipped with a dual-core, energy-efficient STM32WB55RG processor, in which one of the cores is dedicated to Bluetooth (CORTEX-M0+) and the other is used for communicating with sensors via the LoRa interface (CORTEX-M4) and managing other peripherals. For mounting 32 pins in a 2.0 mm grid are used, with 16 pins on each side. The YO LoRadio layout on the module is adapted to work with ISM frequencies in all regions: EU868, AU915, AS923, US915. The device is equipped with non-volatile 256 kb EEPROM memory. It is possible to connect an external aerial via U.FL. socket.
The module features Bluetooth version 5.0 Low Energy with an aerial placed directly on the device. Software update is performed wirelessly using BLE. The device is supplied with a pre-installed Bluetooth stack and Bootloader program.
YO CoMod is an ideal foundation for your own projects, the PCB layout is compatible with one of the most popular models available on the market.
- Adapted to work in all ISM regions: EU868 or AU915, AS923, US915
- Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 with integrated aerial on the device
- Wireless firmware upgrade to BLE (OTA - Over The Air)
- STM32WB55RG dual core processor
- 256 kbit non-volatile EEPROM memory
- U.FL socket for connecting an external aerial
- 32-pin mounting in a 2.0 mm grid with 16 pins on each side of the PCB
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (industrial grade)
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C (non-condensing)
- High-quality product made in EU