YO Pulse enables monitoring of logical states of devices and processes in automation and collection of pulses from measuring devices (e.g. water meters).
The device provides six configurable measurement inputs, each of which can operate in one of three modes: normally open contact monitoring, normally closed contact monitoring, and pulse counting.
The device enclosure has been designed to mount on electrical switchboards or automation cabinets on standard 35 mm DIN rails. YO Pulse is also available in an IP67-sealed enclosure (IP67-sealed enclosure is not adapted for mounting on a DIN rail).
YO Pulse operates on LoRaWAN. We are a certified member of the LoRa Alliance, which is responsible for data transmission security.
- 6 configurable measurement inputs
- 3 measurement input modes to choose from: normally open contact monitoring, normally closed contact monitoring, and pulse counting
- Galvanic isolation of input paths for detecting external voltages
- External voltage detection regardless of polarity
- 35 mm DIN rail enclosure
- Secure wireless communication over LoRaWAN
- ISM band selectable for regional needs (EU868, US915, AU915, and AS923)
- Configuration over Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0
- Wide network coverage and low energy consumption
- High-quality product made in EU
• Height: 90 mm
• Width: 71.2 mm (4 modules)
• Depth: 58 mm
|Colour:||Light grey (RAL 7035)|
|Installation:||35 mm DIN rail standard|
|Fire resistance class:||UL94 - VO|
|Level of protection:||IP20|